Gateway To The Poisoned Glen

Gateway To The Poisoned Glen - Donegal
This church was built by Jane Smith Russell as a memorial to her husband James Russell landlord of the Dunlewey estate who died on the 2nd of September 1848.
Buy now

Next (1 of 8)
Fanad Head Lighthouse

Return to: Donegal or Ireland or Gallery

Also in: Donegal

Fanad Head Lighthouse
Wildflowers
Heavens Gate
Distant Land
On A Moonlit Stage
Gateway To The Poisoned Glen II
Dunlewey's Fire