Gateway To The Poisoned Glen II

Gateway To The Poisoned Glen II - Donegal
This church was built by Jane Smith Russell as a memorial to her husband James Russell landlord of the Dunlewey estate who died on the 2nd of September 1848.
Buy now

Dunlewey's Fire

Return to: Donegal or Ireland or Gallery

Also in: Donegal

Fanad Head Lighthouse
Wildflowers
Heavens Gate
Distant Land
On A Moonlit Stage
Dunlewey's Fire
Gateway To The Poisoned Glen